*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Our Nicaraguan culinary art dates back to pre-Columbian times, as indicated by their names, the Nacatamal, Gallo Pinto, Vaho, Tres Leches and Indio Viejo are some of more popular local dishes. With the Spanish and the merger of two races and two cultures it gave way to a Creole varied and creative menu, in which we can find local ingredients forming an important part from soups, main courses, and desserts. This is why I want to share with those of you lovers of fine Nicaraguan cuisine and culinary art, this ebook (electronic book) called “The Beauty of Nicaraguan Cuisine”(written in English), which contains a recompilation of many typical and traditional Nicaraguan recipes. Enjoy these delicacies and share them with friends and family! With this said, I would like to wish you, buen apetito!
Note: Once your payment is received you will receive an email containing the link where you will be able to download the ebook as a PDF file with easiness.
If for any reason you do not feel satisfied with the purchase, you may write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will gladly reimburse your money. So you have nothing to lose. With this said, I would like to wish you buen apetito!.
Here you can see what this Nicaraguan recipes ebook offers you!
1. Almibar (Tropical Fruits in Syrup)
2. Arroz a la Valenciana (Nicaraguan Valencia Rice)
3. Arroz con Leche (Rice Pudding)
4. Atol de Maicena (Hot Corn Starch Beverage)
5. Atol Duro (Hot Maize Beverage)
6. Atolillo (Hot Rice Beverage)
7. Ayote en Miel (Pumpkin in Syrup Dessert)
8. Bienmesabe (Plantains in Syrup Dessert)
9. Buñuelos de Yuca (Yucca Fritters)
10. Cajeta de Coco (Sweet Coconut Treat)
11. Cajeta de Leche (Sweet Milk Treat)
12. Carne Asada (Grilled Steak)
13. Carnes Desmenuzadas (Shredded Meats)
14. Cebada (Cold Barley Drink)
15. Cebollita (Pickled Onions)
16. Ceviche de Pescado (Fish Ceviche)
17. Chicha de Jengibre (Cold Ginger Drink)
18. Chicha de Maiz (Traditional Maize Drink)
19. Choco Bananas (Frozen Bananas Covered with Chocolate)
86. Sopa de Frijoles Nicaraguense (Nicaraguan Beans Soup)
87. Sopa de Pollo Nicaraguense(Nicaraguan Traditioanal Chicken Soup)
88. Sopa 7 Mares (7 Seas Soup)
89. Sopa de Mondongo Nicaraguense (Nicaraguan Tripe Soup)
90. Sopa de Pan (Bread Soup)
91. Sopa de Queso (Cheese Soup)
92. Tamal Pisque (Pisque Tamal)
93. Tiste (Corn and Cocoa Drink)
94. Torrejas con Miel (Nicaraguan Style French Toast topped with Honey)
95. Torta de Elote (Corn Cake)
96. Tortilla de Maiz (Corn Tortillas)
97. Tostones (Fried Green Plantains)
98. Totopostes (Hard Toasted Corn)
99. Tres Leches (Three Milks Cake)
100. Vaho (Traditional Beef and Yucca Dish)
101. Viejitas (Traditional Nicaraguan Cookies)
102. Vigorón (Traditional Pork and Yucca Dish)
103. Yoltamal (Nicaraguan Corn Tamales)
That´s not it!!
For he purchase of this ebook, you will also be recieving as a gift the Spanish versión of this ebook called La Belleza de la Cocina Nicaraguense!!
Here´s what the Spanish versión of this ebook offers you: