*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
The culture of our beautiful land of El Salvador is full of delicious traditional foods which to date we preserve them with love and pride. This is why in this ebook (electronic book) called “The Beauty of Salvadorean Cuisine” I decided to recompile many popular Salvadorean recipes. All those lovers of fine Salvadorian cuisine will find in its pages the best and most simple way to enjoy themselves with these delicasies, for these recipes have been carefully elaborated so that anybody with or without culinary experience can prepare them with easyness. repararlas. Once your payment is received through Paypal or Google Checkout, automatically you will receive an email containing the link where you will be able to download the ebook as a PDF file. You will also be able to print it directly from your computer if that is what you wish.
If for any reason you do not feel satisfied with the purchase, you may write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will gladly reimburse your money. So you have nothing to lose. Having said this, I would like to wish you buen apetito!
1. Albóndigas (Salvadorian Meat Balls)
2. Alemanas (Coffee Cake)
3. Arroz con Leche (Rice Pudding)
4. Atol de Elote (Hot Corn Beverage)
5. Atol de Maicena (Hot Corn Starch Beverage)
6. Atol de Pina (Hot Pineapple Beverage)
7. Atol de Semilla de Marañón (Cashew Nut Beverage)
8. Atol Shuco (Black Maize Beverage)
9. Ayote en Miel (Pumpkin in Syrup)
10. Batido de Naranja (Orange Shake)
11. Budín de Pan (Bread Pudding)
12. Budín de Plátano (Plantain Pudding)
13. Buñuelos (Corn Fritters)
14. Carne Asada (Grilled Steak)
15. Casamiento (Rice and Beans)
16. Ceviche (Citrus-Marinated Seafood)
17. Charamusca (Ice Cold Treat)
18. Chilate con Nuégado de Yuca, Buñuelos de Huevo y la Miel (Hot Corn Salvadorean drink with Yucca Fritters, Egg Fritters and the Syrup)
19. Chiles Rellenos (Stuffed Bell Peppers)
20. Chimol o Chirmol (Chopped Tomato Salad)
21. Chorizo con Huevo (Eggs with Salvadorean Sausage)